How do I start selling?
Follow these easy steps to sell on SENIIKU Market, take a look at our useful tables and read some of the frequently asked questions.
- Set up your creative shop
- Upload product creations
- Add your shipping rates
- Promote your creations
- Receive order & payment
- Frequently asked questions
Alternatively, you can try reading these guidelines with our new 'magazine' format, simply click the button below
Please follow these steps:
► Watch the video tutorial below
Register for free
Login or register a free creator account (click "Become a creator") before setting up your online creative shop
Complete registration form
Add your name, email, work sample, and answer to few simple questions.
Wait for approval
Our admin will check your profile, work sample and send you an update. While waiting you can also add shop details.
Complete shop details
Login and add shop details such shop name, description, and upload best images for banner, logo and profile picture.
Add shipping information
Add your correct store address and postal code. Find out whether your country is eligible for printing & shipping support.
Your shop is open!
Continue to upload your products, promote them and manage your transactions.
Next step - upload product creations
Please follow these steps:
► Watch - upload normal products► Watch - upload digital products - click here
Add your product
Once you login, find the "Add Product" button inside your seller dashboard
Upload product photos
Upload best images for your product creations photos. Each photo should be a min. of 1024x1024 in dimension.
Complete product details
Choose product (digital*/normal) then add name, description, type, tags, and policy (if any). See list of product type & tags. (it's very important to tag your product correctly)
*digital means product with no shipping required, downloadable products.
Complete shipping details (normal product only)
Check/uncheck 'REQUIRES SHIPPING' check box, enter product weight in kg i.e. if it's 200 grams, you enter 0.2 kg
Assign product collections
Select up to 3 product collections associated with your creations. This allows your product to be found on our marketplace.
Add pricing details
Do market research on similar products, add reasonable pricing. Read our pricing guide too.
Complete additional details
• (Normal product) - add variant details including your product weight and inventory details such as no. of stocks
• (Digital product) - upload your digital file and access information, also your inventory details such as no. of stocks.
Save all the changes you've made. Admin will review and send you an update by email.
Next step - add your shipping rates
These steps are applicable if you sell normal products (non-digital):
► Watch how to add rates below
Enable/disable shipping methods
Once you login, go to shipping configuration enable/disable shipping methods.
Add shipping ranges
Add up to 8 shipping ranges for a shipping method, based on price or weight.
Select desired shipping countries
Select your countries and enable/disable the states (as applicable)
Add shipping rates
Set different shipping rates for the respective countries and/or states.
Enable shipping for products
Update shipping details with the shipping method and enable shipping for each product variant.
Save all your changes, and you’re ready to sell and promote your shop.
Next step - promote your creations
See our suggestions below:
Insert correct keywords, product types/tags, interesting product descriptions and other details to improve your chance getting found online.
Share to social media
Share your profile and product links to your social media. Provide reviews, testimonials and more photos to get more engagements and shares.
Promote to blog sites
Provide in-depth review about your creations on blog sites, or engage bloggers to write about your products online.
Everyone likes promotional items, especially when it coincides with festive season (i.e. New year's discounts)
Provide free shipping
Customer will shop around different online shops for better deals. Providing free shipping will give you an advantage for better sales.
Next step - receive order & payment
What happens after a buyer purchases your product?
Receive order notifications
• You'd receive an email notification about the order. Login to your account and find the order and customer details.
• Once payment made by your buyer, receive another email notification.
Package your order
Applicable for normal product, package it securely and safely. See packaging guideline. Provide Certificate of Authenticity - as applicable
Contact local courier service
Deliver your package using credible courier services. See list of courier services (both for local and international)
Update fulfilment details
Once you get your delivery date and tracking number (recommended), update those details for your order. Buyer will get an update.
• Once the buyer receives your package successfully, you'd receive the payment (less commission) by end of the month.
• Payment to seller is made via online transfer/bank transfer.
Do you need more info?
Below are some additional information that is useful for your seller journey in terms of managing your shop and transactions.
|Shop Set Up Support2||Singapore, Indonesia||Singapore, Indonesia|
|Printing Support3||- Not applicable -||
- Not applicable -
This is effective as of 14 August 2019
1. digital means product with no shipping required, downloadable products.
2. shop set up support are currently applicable for 2 countries - Singapore & Indonesia. However, creators from other countries in Asia can still do self set up.
3. we help new creators to get printing quote and arrange for printing.
4. we help new creators to add shipping rates for their online shop. Creators still require to send their products to the shipping agent / outlet.
|Stationery Product Type||Stationery, Books & Magazines|
|Fine Arts Product Types||Drawing, Fluid Art, Illustration, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Tapestry, Watercolor|
|Design Product Types||Figurine, Beauty, Crafts, Fashion, Homeware, Kitchenware, Lifestyle, Baby & Kids, Freelancers|
|Printed Product Types||Art Print, Canvas Print, Framed Print, Limited Print, T-shirt Prints|
|Digital Publication Product Types||Digital Book (eBook), Digital Magazine (eMagazine), Digital Catalogue (eCatalogue), Digital Tutorial Video|
This is effective as of 28 April 2020
PRODUCT TAGS (or also know as labels) - it is important to select the correct tags, we have provided tags as per the followings:
(Choose 1 only - country of your origin, where you're from)
Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, International (for non-Asian countries)
|Movement Tags*||Contemporary, Minimalist, Modern, Photorealism, Pop Art, Surrealism, Unspecified|
|Subject Tags*||Animal, Architecture, Celebrity, Creations, Fashion, Interior, Landscape, Nature, Nude, People, Portrait, Sports, Still, Technology, Water|
|Color Tags||Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow, Multi-Color|
(Choose 1 only - this is who you are)
Creator, Gallery, Business, Non-Profit*, School
|Price Tags||$0-$99, $100-$199, $200-$299, $300-$399, $400-$499, $500 And Above|
This is effective as of 18 May 2019.sd
*Additional information about selected tags:
- Movement Tags - these are labels about specific styles in art, mostly associated with painting / photography. To learn more about different types of art movements - click here
- Subject Tags - these are labels associated with characteristics of your creative works;
- Creations - works that depicts religious and spiritual experience. For example, a person praying and a bright light shining on their face, creation of the world, gods of different religions shown, flower blooming process and so on.
- Nude - naked human form / body anatomy. It can be shown in an abstract form, line form, silhouette form, realistic form, and so on.
- Nature - everything that is natural around us. Can be the sun, animals, gardens, forest, seascapes, landscapes.
- Landscape - associated with scenery such as rivers, mountains, beaches, plantations, city views, countryside farm and so on.
- Portrait - mostly front-view pictures of people
- Still - everything that is not moving or in motion. There are bowl of fruits, plates of fruits, kitchen tools, anything that you normally find at your own home.